This was called the 'Sherrif's Office.' It was back in the woods then 1928-31. It was about where the N.P.S. Barn is located now, 1975. This little shack was built by school kids at G.C. [Grand Canyon]-- Ward Moore, Claude Cook, Jack Shirley, Carter & Charles Clark, Bill Feller. We all used it as a hideout after school to smoke cigs, plot against N.P.S.. We had a hand written newspaper. The Park Service didn't know it was there til an Indian tracked one of the guys who has stolen his coffee at Hopi House.