Cundiff Store at west end of the Diablo Canyon Bridge on the 1926 alignment of Route 66 at Two Guns, Arizona. Earl Cundiff came to Canyon Diablo in the 1920s. He built the store, gas station, garage, cafe and cottages all called 'Canyon Lodge'. He leased some property to Harry 'Indian' Miller in 1925 for the first zoo at Canyon Diablo, and Miller also built up the 'Apache Death Cave' tourist attraction. The Cundiff store is located at: N 35 06.911' x W 111 05.749'. June 2004.